Test Your Internet Speed
A simple upload and download process will assist you in accurately determining your current internet connection speed. Don't take your ISP's word for it! Check it yourself!
In Order to get the Most Accurate Results
To ensure that your internet speed test is as accurate as possible, follow these tips:
- Close all tabs, windows, and any programs wich may have an active internet connection.
- Make sure that there aren't any online game sessions or file downloads taking place on your networks internet connection.
- Use a computer with a hard-wired connection.
- And finally, make sure you run this test several times a day on different times throughout the week.
- Record your Internet Speed Test Results in a spreadsheet for about 30 days, compare your findings... then proceed accordingly.
An angry Cable Internet Customer:
I recently made the switch from my long-time, highly reliable DSL Internet Connection over to the "faster" Cable service. Boy was I in for a surprise! Sure it was faster... In between 11 PM & 4 AM on Friday & Saturday nights. I cancelled my contract and went back to my trustworthy DSL connection, may not be the fastest, but at least it's steady and reliable. Thanks guys, you helped me uncover the truth behind these fraudsters.